I really would like to get better about posting gratitude every day. Like meditation, I'm not doing it every day and yet I believe it's not that hard to do and beneficial.
1. It's Sunday morning, and the weekend so far has been great. The Drag Race viewing party at Roscoe's with Alaska hosting on Friday was fun, and I loved hanging out with Eric. We didn't get much Alaska interaction at all - he seemed to see us and wave to us when he walked in. But regardless, a fun evening. And with Season 9 of Drag Race itself, I would've been happy with 3 out of the 4 finalists winning, and one of the 3 I liked won, so all good there.
2. Finally saw Wonder Woman and LOVED it!
3. The cat slept cuddled up with me last night.
4. And Saturday morning, Doris and I did a "food rescue" for the food pantry. First time. We got to Whole Foods, told them we were from the food pantry and here for a rescue. They brought us a ton of food. They were low on boxes so we had to use many of our own grocery bags that had been in my trunk. Thank heavens Doris was there - she is very good at spacial relationships and figuring out how to fit stuff in places. Once my car was loaded, we drive to the food pantry. Volunteers and clients of the pantry helped us unload. Doris agreed it was fun and that she'd do it again with me on a Saturday when she's not working.
5. The article on LGBTQ activism in the local paper was great - they ran 2 nice photos of me and quoted me a lot. Misspelled my name a couple times though.
That was 5, guess that's what I get when I skip a few days. Plus I can think of more right now, like yesterday's weather was gorgeous and today's is supposed to be too!